Community domain request

Dear Fedora Advisory Board,

I would like to request for a sub domain for Vietnamese Fedora community.

The sub domain name is: vn.fedoracommunity.org
I will maintain the site myself. You now, I am the only Fedora Ambassador in Vietnam.

I will have a blog/wiki style website, and may also have a Fedora Vietnamese forum with this sub domain.

Kind regards,
Tuan
Fedora Ambassador, Vietnam
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Tuanta