Re: Group application standardization

MM> One additional thing on this.  Lots, and I mean _lots_ of people
MM> apply for groups and have no idea why or at least don't even know
MM> what the group is for.

I did implement invite-only groups to try and stop this kind of thing,
where users don't get the "join this group" links and sponsors just add
the users directly instead of having users sit around waiting for
sponsors.  I'm pretty sure the code made it into FAS, but I'm not sure
if that code is in what's currently running.

 - J<