Announcing Fedora Engineering Services Trial!

Nirik and I have been working hard on FES and are ready to start a trial
of bringing more users in.  Why only a trial?  Well at the moment there's
only a few tickets to be worked on.  Also we're not totally sure if this
whole new group is going to work out anyway, so by having a trial we can
kill it whenever and not feel bad.

Why should you join?  Well from personal experience over the last two
weeks, it is very satisfying work.  You get to really test your skills and
quickly learn new things.  All the while with only giving a known
commitment.  Being able to stop mid project after 4 hours to pick it up
next week has felt very natural and unstressful.

How do you join?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Engineering_Services:Join

You'll have to read the rules and fill out a resume.  Follow the template
and you'll end up in the member list:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:FESMember

After that just wait for a week for tasks to come in and do them.

Let me know if you have any questions.

	-Mike