Re: #fedora and freenode registration

On Fri, 2010-02-12 at 00:12 +0000, Robert 'Bob' Jensen wrote:
> I am not sure how much more clear it can be.

I don't get plonked into #fedora-unregistered by way of #fedora, I get
there by way of #fedora-qa.  That seems to indicate that more than one
channel dumps into there, and i had a hard time figuring out /which/
Fedora channel had plonked me in there so that I could re-join now that
freenode caught up with my proxy.  All I'm asking is if it is possible
to give the user some breadcrumbs to get back to where they were trying
to be.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!