Fedora Board December 2009 Results

Hi f-a-b subscribers, the moment you have been waiting for.

The votes have been tallied and I can now announce the 2 successful candidates for the Fedora Board.

We had a total of 225 votes for this election, meaning that each candidate could obtain up to a maximum of 900 votes.

The results are as follows:

1. Matt Domsch          643
2. Chris Tyler          475

*** Cut Off ***

3. Coin Walters         451
4. Steven M. Parrish    412

So please join me in congratulating Matt and Chris on their return to the Fedora Board.

Please find the full GPG-signed release announcement attached.

Regards,

Nigel Jones
Fedora Election Administrator