Re: Planet material

Máirín Duffy wrote:
Hi Jon,

William Jon McCann wrote:
I think we'd be a little put off if mailing lists, wikis, bugs, or IRC
conversations were conducted in many languages at the same time.  For
these we've adopted a lingua franca.  I propose we do the same for the
"default" Fedora Planet feed.

Many multilingual posters post both in their native tongue and also provide an English translation on the bottom. What do you think about those posts and their appropriateness for the main planet feed?
I think they rock! I think they shout from the rooftops that this is an international community, and an inclusive one, too.