Re: ambassadors "conflict of interest"

Hi Gianluca,

I supposed it is not strictly prohibited by some "law" or policy of fedora.
BUT, In terms that Fedora Project has some distinct values (4Fs etc) that we believe and promote, I doubt if the "values" of another community/project are non conflicting with ours.

I mean that the main reason for not doing it, are conflicting values between projects, and that's something that concerns you (and is not a law or something).

Finally, imagine showing up to an event and meet someone that has this double property... I would begin to question his belief on either of the project.
Now, if the two projects have separate target group and purpose (e.g. Fedora vs. a highly customized spin on IRC relaying (zdoing!) ) I don't see any problem with that. (But I dont think that there are ambassadors for such minor groups.)