Re: TLA?

Bruno Wolff III
The following seems to be a good starting point.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Local_community_domains
Thanks for info but I already studied that wiki page and it tells me to contact with advisory-board.

Paul W. Frields
Hi Baransel, you do not need a TLA unless you are planning to use the
Fedora trademarks (i.e. the "fedora" name) in your registered domain
name.
Yes I'm planning to use the name.

As a separate issue, if you'd like I can certainly connect you with
some Fedora Ambassadors in your area who might be able to give you
tips or assistance on content or setup.  Let me know if that's
something in which you're interested.

Thanks for the offer, I'm planning to contact with other ambassadors as soon as site goes live.I already completed the setup, I even had time to work on the public fedora mirror of website, I'm trying to get legal permission for 2 months.Yet there is no response from legal@fedora*.I was going to connect with you in the end of this week.
I just need TLA before my coupon expires

Thanks