New Contributors

Is anyone currently working on a better wizard for new contributors?  I've
had several come to Infrastructure in just the last couple of days.  Many
of them had no idea what to do next other then "they wanted to be a
developer" or "wanted to contribute to Fedora."  I've noticed the more
lost they are (IE: the more wide their focus is) the more lost I am to
tell them where to go next.

	-Mike