Re: distro summit at lca

On Mon, 14 Sep 2009, Josh Boyer wrote:

anyone in NZ/AU who might be a good fit?

Dave A, Nigel Jones, and Ben come to mind.

Seems to me like we should try to make sure that our best Fedora people who are already in Australia or New Zealand should be the ones who lead Fedora's representation at the event.

So to the three of you listed above -- what are your thoughts?

--Max