Re: Trademark license agreement status

Richard Körber wrote on 09/08/2009 12:44 PM:

Well, our conversation ended quite abruptly when Paul announced the new
draft where the "Permitted Use" was still unchanged. It seemed like
there was no way to address my concerns at that issue.
Sorry for that, it wasn't meant that way. It just took me a little while to get some responses.
I think it is careless to sign a contract in the hope that parts
of it will never be applied.
I couldn't agree more and I wouldn't do it either.

I want to bring back the fun in writing articles, as it was before. If
it means giving up the site in order to get rid of all that legal stuff,
then it's the price I'll have to pay.

I don't want to discourage anyone's participation in the project or keep it from being fun, so I'm sorry that this situation had that unwelcome consequence.
Pam