Re: website mockups, what is fedora?

Jesse Keating said the following on 08/21/2009 10:13 AM Pacific Time:
I really think trying to answer the "What is the Fedora Project"
question on the download page is the wrong thing to be doing.  The
download page is about products, not projects.  The Fedora Project may
be a solid flexible base distro technology that can be used for many
different purposes, but the primary /product/ of the project is the
Desktop spin, and that's what we'll offer on our product page, aka the
download page.

This is a great way of explaining the approach under way with the download page.

John