LXDE Spin Approved

Hello,

The Spins SIG has previously approved the LXDE Spin:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LXDE_Spin

Regrettably, no action item was assigned to notify either the Board or the maintainer of this approval in order to request Trademark approval.

I take all the blame, but hence I request trademark approval for this spin on behalf of the spin maintainer, our dear Christoph Wickert.

Thank you,

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip