Re: Why not to create Fedora-us and Fedora-non-us branches?

On Tue, 2 Jun 2009, Paul W. Frields wrote:

I've contacted Russian Fedora Remix team, they are starting process of bringing it in agreement to trademark and logo guidelines.

Thank you Alexey, and if you or the team has any questions, please feel free to get in touch.

My thanks to Alexey for being so diligent, and to Paul for being so helpful with the answers.

--Max