Re: Fedora 11 GA Release Readiness Meeting Recap 2009-05-27

On 2009-05-27 11:19:43 AM, John Poelstra wrote:
> 3) <insert Your topic>
Sorry I missed the meeting today.  Just wanted to mention that
everything is ready now for websites - we currently have a test site
setup at http://publictest1.fedoraproject.org/fedoraproject.org/ (with
all translations enabled).  This is basically what the site will look
like on release day, minus the languages that aren't translated enough.
As usual, translators are free to keep sending translations/requests to
enable languages at any point.

Right before release day, I will verify all of the download/torrent
links match up with what's on the mirrors, then all we need to do is
change a script in Infrastructure to make it live.

Thanks,
Ricky