Fedora 11 Preview Readiness Meeting :: 2009-04-22 @ 17:00 UTC (13:00 EDT)

We will be having a meeting to make sure everything is ready to go for a successful Preview Release on Wednesday, April 22, 2009 at 17:00 UTC (13:00 EDT). Please let your teams know about this meeting and coordinate within your team if you would like to send a different representative. Please let me know by Sunday, April 19, 2009 if there are any substitutions. On Monday, April 20, 2009, I will send another reminder including the conference call in information to all the team representatives.

I am inviting the following people based on the designated representatives from the Fedora 11 Beta meeting:

Ambassadors -- David Nalley
Artwork/Design -- Máirín Duffy
Documentation -- Eric Christensen
FESCo -- Jon Stanley
Fedora Engineering Manager -- Tom "Spot" Callaway
Fedora Project Leader -- Paul Frields
Infrastructure -- Mike McGrath
Marketing -- Jack Aboutboul
Quality -- James Laska