Spins SIG Vote: Allow squashfs >4GB?

Hey there,

Since I did not want to cross-post over too many lists I did not send a message about a vote the Spins SIG has going on right now concerning the 4GB filesize limit of squashfs image files on live media.

Anyway, since we span multiple groups, I wanted to let you all know there's a vote going on in this thread:

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/fedora-spins/2009-February/000437.html

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip