Re: Dear Planet Fedora

On Wed, 24 Sep 2008, Luis Villa wrote:

The original goal of planet gnome (the original planet) was to give a glimpse into the personal lives of the developers, primarily for the benefit of other developers. The goal was to know other people, warts and all. The goal was not 'be a gnome news feed'; there were other places for that.

Well, as the writer of the "Planet Fedora" beat for Fedora Weekly News, I can assure you that I won't be including any posts about non-Fedora politics in Fedora Weekly News.

However, if someone has a juicy Fedora tabloid scandal, like: "Jesse Keating's two-year-old caught using OS X", I'd be happy to put that in.

:D

--Max