Re: Need Fedora banners and pamplets

Kiran Patil wrote:
Hi,

We are organizing the GNU/GPL Licensed software seminars during "Software freedom day" event.

We are planning one for Fedora also.

We got in touch with SUN and they are sending 150 DVD's and T-shirts.

If fedora can send its Ts and DVDs it would be good for the community and really sorry for the short notice.

We will share the contents and photographs of the event with community.

We are expecting more than 100 audiences on this event.

This is a really short notice period. Contact me offlist and I will see what I can do.

Rahul