Re: Request for Trademark Approval (Fedora AOS Spin)

Bill Nottingham wrote:
Bryan Kearney (bkearney@xxxxxxxxxx) said:
We would like to request trademark approval for an Appliance Operating Spin which would be part of the approved appliance tools feature [1]. The kickstart file can be seen in this commit [2].

-- bk

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/ApplianceTools
[2] http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=spin-kickstarts.git;a=commitdiff;h=e25600d498e74adb03b64d2a1bc20683c33f5df4

Why does it disable SELinux?

Current issues with the building tool and SElinux.

Also, won't you actually need mkinitrd
at some point?

The tool does this at image creation. Although, I believe it ends up in the image anyways.

-- bk