Re: Business card design

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 1:44 PM, Paul W. Frields <stickster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Having at least a few PDFs available for some of the different standard
aspect ratios would definitely be a big plus:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_card#Dimensions

I'm not going to hinge a decision on whether those are ready, though,
especially since the design seems flexible enough for all the aspect
ratios shown there.  There are all sorts of crazy business card formats
out there, after all.

Here's the Glabels DTD in case it helps:
http://glabels.sourceforge.net/doc/glabels-2.2.dtd.txt

if Ian is clever enough to adopt this..we can also think about....stickers...and uhm...cd labels...and other such adhesive jazz...generated on demand..at worldwide events.
So there's a long term payoff if we can support the templating glabels is doing.

-jef