Re: Fedora Board Recap 2008-JUL-15

On Thu, 17 Jul 2008, Jeff Spaleta wrote:

I don't know how to respond to this in a way that would not be considered noise. I have a tendency to be even more verbose, when I'm asked to clarify. But if I'm already being overly verbose, isn't he best course of action at that point to just cut my losses and be silent? This riddle will keep my from sleeping this evening.

[spevack@localhost ~]$ ./jef -vvv

(Attempting to inject humor, and not taking sides or offering opinions or anything else. I love you both!)

--Max