I am running for Fedora Board

I intend to run for Fedora Board Election, primarily on the platform of
inter-project relationship management.  As our projects gains more and
more contributors and continues to improve our infrastructure it will
become more compelling for our project to interact with other projects
at a contributor and infrastructure level.  Case in point JPackage.
There are other cases of course, and I hope to grow our relationships
with these other projects and further the spirit of Open Source through
collaboration.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!