Re: bug triage considered useful?

Ralf Corsepius wrote:
Provoking question:

Am I the only person in Fedora who considers this bug triaging (esp.
today's) to be producing more noise and spam than useful results?

Mails are annoying, yes. People involved are reducing that amount. It does accomplish something very useful and someone who has tried to do this before, I am glad there is a community doing this again.

Rahul