Re: The Debian/Ubuntu SSL bug

Dave Jones wrote:

Something the SuSE guys have done which I'm thinking we should adopt for our
patches (in the kernel at least), is a header at the top of each patch
detailing its upstream status, (and if not upstream, why not).

There has been some recent guidelines related to this that has been approved.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/PatchUpstreamStatus

Rahul