Re: GPL compliance

Paul W. Frields wrote:
Matt would welcome help with this project, and the Board
encourages Fedora contributors to get involved to help ease any
burden on the community.

Note that it isn't particularly difficult to let livecd-tools harvest the srpms of the rpms it is using. We've done this in Revisor already, and now that livecd-tools' imgcreate is on it's way to land in Fedora 9, we can patch it (imgcreate) to add this feature.

--
Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip