Re: question

Dear peole whom concern my question,

  Thanks for your comments on my questin, which is not directly mention any but much more essential for the question type that I should be more carefull on.  I did not know enough to ask such question about FC6, and I am very beginner on this.  Anyway, I am very appreciate for your thoughtfull advice.  I will take out my question and put proper place...

Tak