fedora interns 2008

Fedora Advisory Board:

I have put an initial page up that explains the intern situation for Fedora for 2008.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Interns

Please review, and either note your questions/comments on the page, or in this thread.

The goal is to have our act together on interns much earlier than we did last year, and to ensure that we have specific, measurable, technical goals for all of our interns that can give them a good experience, and Fedora good value.

Thanks,
Max