Re: Under 18, Wants to contribute

On Mon, 2008-02-04 at 14:32 -0500, seth vidal wrote:

> It might not - a lot of online agreements are w/minors. Facebook,
> myspace, etc..

In fact, I'm fairly sure in my heart of hearts that is the intention of
the Red Hat legal team when they crafted this agreement.  Most likely
they knew full well that minors would be wanting to sign it.  If they
had intended language prohibiting or controlling the agreement by age,
they would have included it.

But, hey, we can ask.  After all, in addition to not being a lawyer and
not giving legal advice, I am not a mind reader. :)

At least we do have a consensus on one thing, right?  We agree here that
we'd like to see people of all ages contributing to Fedora, with or
without a CLA.

- Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, Developer Community Mgr.