Re: Requests to the board

Jeff Spaleta wrote:

I don't think asking them all whenever decisions are made scales well.

So you don't want to treat them as individuals anymore because they
sit on a phone call together?  Do you want all the members of fesco,
or the packaging committee, to give you detailed opinion statements as
to where they stand on each and every decision that comes up?

FESCo or packaging committee have public voting in irc. So their situation is not comparable. I think your line of questioning has turned argumentative now and I will stop.

Rahul