Re: info for non-redhat folks

On Fri, 21 Dec 2007, Luis Villa wrote:

This bodes well, I think- the only complaint I had with Matthew during my brief stint at the hat was that he sometimes seemed not to quite Get the engineers. Anyone who runs Slack at home will at least get the engineers, even if he does ignore them from time to time :)

Before I came to Red Hat, I was a die-hard Slackware user.

So I thought it quite cool that our new CEO uses Fedora and Slackware.

--Max