FUDCon and session filming

I seem to remember some sessions last year being recorded and made available on the world wide interweb. Will we (more thinking Red Hat but anyone really) have any resources to make sure more sessions are recorded this year? Some of these sessions REALLY should be recorded:

" Proposal and Demonstration of DNSSEC aware software"
"Dr. Transifex <https://translate.fedoraproject.org/submit/>: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Translators"
"Mass-Deploying Fedora with Cobbler"
"Running Fedora from a USB key"

Just to name a few. Soon we'll have a fairly solid distribution medium for this sort of media.

   -Mike