Re: Localized spins

Rex Dieter wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:

If we don't want to host them, am I still allowed to call them Fedora?

standard rule: If these are compromised of only packages already in Fedora, yes.

Earlier IIRC I was told that I still have to get the approval from Fedora Board if I want to use the Fedora brand for a customized spin of any sort. If that is not the case, the trademark guidelines probably need to be modified or the current policy written down somewhere officially so that everyone can rely on the information to distribute their customized Fedora spins without necessarily having to make them available via spins.fp.o first.

Rahul