Re: Fedora Board Recap 2007-NOV-13

Jesse Keating said the following on 11/21/2007 11:14 AM Pacific Time:
On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 09:29:55 -0900
"Jeff Spaleta" <jspaleta@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Okay this is important. As things stand right now we aren't avoiding
the need for the written offer clause with our own in-house project
activities.

That's correct.  We're just saying "LALALA" and hoping nobody calls us
on it.  When we gave out DVDs in the pre-live era, we'd also have
source DVDs made up (or we did at some things I seem to remember) and
we avoided the issue.  However now, we aren't.  I'd like to stop that,
by offering source images at the same time we're offering live images.

Maybe this has already been discussed, but what have the distros with live CDs done before us?  Are we really the first project to try and solve this problem?

John