Re: start.fp.o...

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
What about L10N?

We don't even have an English version yet.... Once we do, we can send it out for localization, and being on a website we have the luxury of updating as we go.

What happens when there is no net connection?

The same thing that happens when you download the upstream version of Firefox and launch it without a net connection: you get a "can't find server" message.