Re: early coverage of fedora 8

On 10/23/07, Max Spevack <max@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> http://www.linux.com/feature/119998
>
> We plan to send some LiveUSB keys to folks with a few different websites
> once we have the final bits, so that the folks who are doing various
> reviews can get that usage experience of Fedora as well as all the
> normal Fedora 8 stuff.

The liveUSB is a great idea, but I'd recommend in the future doing it
with a late nightly cut- the serious journos want to have the article
already written by the time the release is out.

Luis (hoping that the online-desktop folks will send out a liveUSB
with online desktop sometime in the near future)