spec files and OPL

All,

My apologies for not having time to dig through all the messages in the current thread about the spec files. I am leaving for Ohio Linux Fest tomorrow and the preparations for my speech there take priority.

But I have talked with Mark Webbink about the questions around licensing the spec files.

One of the possibilities that I mentioned to him was simply licensing all of the spec files in Fedora under the OPL. Mark seemed to think that this might be a simple way to meet the goal of ensuring that the spec files are all fully redistributable.

Is that an acceptable solution? Would it solve the concerns that people have been raising?

Thanks,
Max