Re: Topics in need of RH Legal

Max Spevack wrote:

(2) The trademark guidelines around Custom Spins. We are sort of already doing this, but it would be useful to just clear it.

1. Official Fedora Spins. These are blessed by the Fedora Board. It is also totally reasonable for Fedora Release Engineering or Fedora Engineering Steering Committee to say "hey Fedora Board, we want you to bless/rubber stamp Spin Foo".

just curious:
- What are the board's acceptance criteria for bestowing blessings?
- What are the benefits one gets from having a spin blessed? ie, what does it imply?