Re: Live Fedora start page proposal

On Tue, 28 Aug 2007, Thomas Chung wrote:

For whatever worth, I support his idea :)

As do I. I particularly like the ease of doing the creative commons filtered search.

I think we've not moved on this in the last 2 releases because we waited too long each time, rather than because there was major objection. We have time left to get something into Test2 still, or at worst Rawhide soon after and then Test3.

I don't want to put words into Chris Aillon's mouth, but I believe he supports the general idea too. I think Chris should Get Something In that folks can Look At and then we take it from there.

But let's take the plunge and try it out, and do so ASAP.

--Max