Re: Respin (revisited)

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
On 8/24/07, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This is kind of a loaded question but, in light of that, how many
re-spins could we possibly host that would still be compelling to the
rest of the world?

enough.

Isn't the electronics lab spin concept hostable under this definition?
And if so, isn't it just scratching the surface in terms of niche
productivity spins?

Thats true. So lets use the electronics lab as a concept spin. Answer the questions from the first mail about it:

What are they asking us to do?
Is this a bootable CD/DVD?
A live cd?
Is this the RPMS and boot images?
Could it be all of the above?
How does the user keep this re-spin up to date?
Is what we are storing just a diff of what they've changed?
When do we stop hosting something, does it have the same release cycle as the rest of Fedora?

   -Mike