Re: Update on online/virtual FUDCon: tentatively postponed by one week.

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
There's been a late breaking glitch in plans for a virtual fudcon this
weekend. Instead of going forward as planned, we will be tentatively
postponing things by a week.  Sorry for the confusion and the late
feedback.  I've heard back from the majority of the listed presenters
today, I'll be working with them to reschedule sessions.
Question: Where is the official page on the wiki and how are we getting the word out:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon/FUDConF8 (says canceled in favor of a week long hack fest but then lists friday - sunday)

BTW all, we had our fedora-infrastructure meeting over sip today and it went very very well. If you are planning on using it for anything please contact the fedora-infrastructure-list or #fedora-admin to make sure that we get you set up and tested properly.

At its peak we had 14 people on the call and with the exception of some misconfigured clients (of whom were quickly identified and muted) it went very well. I see this being especially useful for a panel discussion where people can ask questions in the IRC chatroom and listen to the answers. Those interested in trying it out:

sip:infrastructure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please make sure you come by #fedora-admin before using it, we're still doing many tests and can't promise it will be up until fudcon.

   -Mike