Re: The Multimedia Question

Jack Aboutboul wrote:
Personally, I think this is a bad idea, because no matter what any one
of us comes up with, and it could take countless hours of work, could
essentially amount to nothing in the end based on what the legal truth
is.

Instead of leaving chickens to peck around in the dust and not know what
we are doing, we just need to ask counsel and get an answer--point
blank.

Ask what exactly? We need to ask a very specific question / set of questions for this to get the thumbs up or down from legal. And we need to be careful about exactly what those questions are.

   -Mike