Re: mailing list reorganization

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
* I got told we would get hardware for a mailman host by mid April

You weren't, you were told we didn't have hardware for mailman and that we'd be getting more hardware in April. We have it, and we still don't have hardware for a dedicated mailman host.
* how important is it for the Board? According to
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-maintainers/2007-June/msg00417.html
its likely "a very low priority to the infrastructure team"; if we want
to have a own list server we would likely need to make it a higher
priority for some time

I'd like to point out that we can re-org the mailing lists without hosting it ourselves. I just want to make sure the infrastructure team doesn't take on this, which is a pretty major task, just because 2 or 3 people want it that way. Is there general support from the FAB to host this ourselves?

   -Mike