Status of JSS in Fedora?

Hi folks,

I've noticed this package has been collecting dust for awhile.  My team needs this in our first open source release of our product (Certificate System), and I'm working on a parallel port (from internal source) to the build system here @RH.  If this is not the most productive forum for such approval, please point me in the right direction.  This package was already submitted, but it's almost 2 months past the initial file date.

The issue that needs both resolution and an immediate updated status is:

Bugzilla Bug 230262: Review Request: jss - Java Security Services (JSS)

Thank you for your time and understanding.