Help with Fedora's criteria for project imports?

Hi folks,

I work for Red Hat, in the Identity Management team. I'm a release engineer, and my team is working on further open sourcing the Certificate System. The section on ForbiddenItems appears rather vague, so is it possible for a member of the board to assist our team with reviewing (or helping to review) some of what we are planning to open source. Does this include code reviews (meetings thereof), upload-reject-re-upload-re-review scenarios, or could the process be relatively simple for our 13-odd packages that need to be migrated?

If a particular board individual could contact me to discuss the process moving forward, along with providing some level of assistance to ensure we can have our RFRs approved, this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to your reply.