the all IRC Board meeting

What did people think? Good, bad, too slow, not enough detail? Should we keep doing it this way, and only have Board phone calls for the issues that absolutely can't be discussed on IRC?

Looking for feedback, because I really want this stuff to run in a way that makes both the Board members and the community happy.

My personal opinion -- we covered a decent amount of ground, though it did take 90 minutes instead of an hour, but there was a lot of participation that otherwise wouldn't happen. It felt more like a mini version of the Fedora Summit that we had last year in Boston and on IRC.

--Max