Re: Board Meeting April 3

On Mon, 2 Apr 2007, Josh Boyer wrote:

Topic 2 is a private one, that can't quite yet be shared publicly.

As a suggestion, you could leave things like this off these emails.  If
the public can't know anything about it yet, then there's no reason to
tell people you're talking about it.  It's just a tease.

Sure. I guess I was just trying to be transparent -- because when there's no more meeting minutes in IRC halfway through, someone's bound to ask why anyway.

That would also help the cases where the "quite yet" part disappears and you never can talk about it publicly.

Well, in this case that won't happen, but I hear what you're saying.

--Max

--
Max Spevack
+ http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MaxSpevack