Re: Fedora code of conduct

On Tue, 20 Mar 2007, Mike McGrath wrote:

A code of conduct shows a lack of respect for the community' autonomy. I think it ain't broke, lets not fix it. We've got far better things that need documenting.

I agree with the general sentiment of Mike and the others who said "not right now". And I would add that hopefully never. I think it's a bit patronizing. This isn't summer camp. We don't need to write down the school rules before we start playing. People should know what acceptable behavior is and isn't by the time they start contributing to Fedora.

--Max