Re: Fedora code of conduct

On Wed, 21 Mar 2007, Dave Carlson wrote:

Kidding aside, I don't think we can get something concrete out of a code of
conduct process.  With that, we're left with what amounts to "No Jackassery".

A big +1 to "No Jackassery."

Dave, I nominate you to start a page on the Fedora Wiki entitled "No Jackassery". We can then allow people to fill it up with all the things that annoy them. And when someone on the list is being a bit too troll-ish, someone can respond by linking to the "No Jackassery" page.

I'm only partly kidding. Maybe I'm not kidding at all. Humor is an underrated mechanism for dealing with nonsense like this.

--g