Re: Simplify: Update or Remove Content

Warren Togami wrote:
I'm finding our Wiki to be increasingly a disaster. Part of this is due to stale and unnecessary content. Too much of this creates a distraction from important content, which only adds to the confusion.

I spend a large amount of time every week editing the wiki to organize the content. I would like to think that has kept the wiki atleast consistently good if not increasingly better.

Other that some pages with outdated content which we can remove do you have other major problems?

Rahul